Friday, February 4, 2011

updates

-sometimes my google is defaulted to german
-I legally purchased a bottle of wine last night
-Today was the first day of our orientation program.
-There were way too many American there
-I went on a solo adventure today. No one who knows me should be surprised to know at the market I bought two oranges and a litre of orange juice
-I also bought two apples this morning

so far...
-I have discovered the Vienna is awesome
-That I definitely should have learned German- more ordering complications today
-The Billa, basically a convenience grocery store, that is in block of my residence is a total life saver.
-By life saver I mean I buy an apple every morning and they have 1.99euro bottles of good wine

Tomorrow my group will take its first trip. We will be going to the city of Graz. It is 2.5 hours from Vienna. We will see some of the city and ultimately tour a chocolate factory. Nomz. Pictures to come, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment